Discord plugin for Kanboard
Receive Kanboard notifications on Discord.
- Ryonez Coruscare
- License MIT
- Kanboard >= 1.0.37
You have the choice between 3 methods:
- Install the plugin from the Kanboard plugin manager in one click
- Download the zip file and decompress everything under the directory
- Clone this repository into the folder
Note: Plugin folder is case-sensitive.
Firstly, you have to generate a new webhook url in Discord (Server or Channel Settings > Webhooks).
You can define only one webhook url (Settings > Integrations > Slack) for each project and user.
Receive individual user notifications
- Go to your user profile then choose Integrations > Discord
- Copy and paste the webhook url from Slack or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
@usernameto receive direct message to your user
- Enable Discord in your user notifications Notifications > Discord
Receive project notifications to a room
- Go to the project settings then choose Integrations > Discord
- Copy and paste the webhook url from Discord or leave it blank if you want to use the global webhook url
- Enable Discord in your project notifications Notifications > Discord
- Enable the debug mode
- All connection errors with the Discord API are recorded in the log files