Welcome to the Bonfire wiki!
First off, please read this
- Commands in (parenthesis|like|this) mean they are aliases, any of those commands will work
- Options in [these] are optional options
- Options in <these> are required options
- Anywhere that a "Member" is, means you can mention them or not. Keep in mind however, that different parts of a command are separated by spaces, so if the user you are calling a command on has a space in their name, you will need to mention them.
- Commands are separated into separate classes, you can call help on the class name or the command to get more information.
- Subcommands are commands that do separate functions than the parent command. To call this you need to call
<parent> <sub>For example for hangman, the subcommand (create|start) means you would call
!hangman startto use it
Each class of commands is on the sidebar, there is honestly just too many commands to put them all on one page.